Add a Student from the Unenrolled Students List
You can add students, transfer students between your courses and sections, select a student at your school who is not yet enrolled in a course, or search for a missing student.
1. Click the “Add Students” button.
Note: If viewing a Gradebook at the course level, you will be prompted to select a course section.
2. From the list of unenrolled students on the “Add Students” page, check the box beside a student name to select him or her.
3. Click the “add students” button.
Search for and Add a Student
If the student you’re looking for is not in the unenrolled students list, use the search field for more targeted results. The search feature will only locate students with a VHL Central account who are enrolled in your school.
1. Enter the student's VHL Central username, the email address associated with the student’s account, or the student's name.
2. Click “search.”
Note: If the search was successful, there should be at least one student listed in Search Results.
3. If there is more than one student listed, check the box next to the desired student’s name.
4. Click the “add students” button.
Drop a Student from Your Course
1. From any Gradebook page, click the “Drop Students” button.
2. On the “Drop Students” page, check the box beside a student name to select him or her.
3. Click “drop students.”
Note: A flash message will report a successful drop. You may select “undo” to return the student to the roster.